LIVWRK has submitted plans to the City of Miami for a project in Wynwood.
LIVWRK Wynwood is proposed to have two separate buildings, with 922,466 square feet of total floor area, including:
- 420 multi-family residential units (building 1)
- 59,461 square feet of office space (building 1)
- 122 apartments/hotels (building 2)
- 29,057 square feet of commercial/retail ground floor (Building 1)
- 8,996 square feet of commercial/retail on the ground floor (building 2)
- 556 parking spaces for vehicles and 798 spaces for bicycle racks in a 3-storey garage (building 1)
Both buildings will have rooftop terraces enabled.
Building 1’s rooftop terrace will feature a fitness area and social club, while Building 2 will feature a rooftop lounge. Both rooftops will be accessible by a dedicated express elevator.
In 2020, another proposal called 2400 NMA was submitted for the property, before it was sold to the LIVWRK partnership.
LIVWRK’s recent developments include Front & York, a 1.3 million+ square foot mixed-use project on a 3+ acre block in Brooklyn.
Morris Adjmi is the design architect of Front & York and LIVWRK Wynwood.
Wynwood’s design review board is due to review the proposal at a meeting on March 8.
The previous proposal for ownership from 2020: