Dublin, June 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Colombia Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2022-2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report examines the current Colombia data center market scenario and its market dynamics for 2022-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends. The study includes demand and supply aspects of the market.
REPORT KEY POINTS
- Some of the major colocation operators in Colombia include InterNexa, HostDime, ODATA, and Equinix. According to the Uptime Institute, approximately 17 data centers are Tier III certified in Colombia.
- Local companies, BFSI institutions and foreign companies are among the customers who host their data in colocation data centers in Colombia. In terms of location, Bogota has dominated the colocation services market.
- Colombia is a growing gaming market in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico, with the population of gamers expected to increase significantly over the forecast period. This will increase the data generated by this industry, which in turn will drive the demand for data centers.
- The deployment of 5G networks will boost the region’s digital economy and lead to increased demand for high-bandwidth network infrastructure and edge data centers. For example, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced AWS outposts in Colombia in May 2021.
- In January 2022, the Ministry of ICT and the Administrative Directorate of the Civil Service (DAFP) announced a law for the digitization and automation of government procedures.
- In Colombia, renewable energy sources include hydroelectricity, solar energy, biomass, geothermal and wind energy. Colombia is striving to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 51% by 2030 compared to 2014 levels.
- Colombia has more than ten free trade zones, including Rionegro (Medellin), Pacific (Cali), La Candelaria (Cartagena), Quindio, Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Palmaseca (Cali) and Arauca, which plan to attract data centers in the years to come.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the Colombian colocation market investment, area, electrical capacity and revenues.
- An assessment of data center investment in Colombia by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
- Data center investments in area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) in cities.
- A detailed study of the existing Colombia data center market landscape, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions on the Colombia data center market size over the forecast period.
- Overview of existing and upcoming third-party data center installations in Colombia
- Facilities covered (existing): 05
- Installations identified (coming soon): 03
- Other cities
- Existing vs to come (area)
- Existing vs. future (IT load capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Colombia
- Revenue and Market Forecast (2021-2027)
- Retail colocation pricing
- Colombia data center landscape market investments are categorized into IT, power, cooling and general construction services with sizing and forecasting.
- A comprehensive analysis of the Colombia Data Center Market growth, latest trends, potential opportunities, growth restraints and industry outlook.
- Overview of the business and product offerings of leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
- Growing adoption of artificial intelligence in Colombia
- Increased adoption of growing cloud services
- 5G Deployment Increases Investment in Edge Data Centers
- Purchase of renewable energy in Colombia
- Some of the top investors in the Colombian data center market in 2021 include HostDime, Scala Data Centers, GlobeNet, and Equinix.
- In Colombia, GlobeNet and AngloGold Ashanti Colombia are telecom operators working to roll out commercial 5G services.
IT infrastructure providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei technology
Data Center Construction Contractors and Subcontractors
- Fluor Corporation
- ZFB Group
Support infrastructure providers
- ALFA LAVAL
- Armstrong Ceiling Solutions
- Assa Abloy
- Delta Electronics
- Daikin Applique (Daikin Industries)
- Generac Power Systems
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Piller Power Systems
Data center investors
- IPXON Networks
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Existing and Upcoming Third Party Data Centers in Colombia
- Over 20 unique data center properties
- Data Center IT Load Capacity
- Data center white floor space
- Existing and future data center capacity by city
- Cities covered
- Other cities
Chapter 2 Investment Opportunities in Colombia
- Investments in data centers
- Investment by area
- Investment by power capacity
Chapter 3 Colombia Data Center Colocation Market
- Colocation services market in Colombia
- Retail Colocation
- Colocation pricing (quarter rack, half rack, full rack) and add-ons
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market factors
- Market trends
- Market constraints
Chapter 5 Market Segmentation
- IT infrastructure: market size and forecast
- Electrical infrastructure: market size and forecasts
- Mechanical infrastructure: market size and forecast
- General construction services: market size and forecast
Chapter 6 Level Standard Investment
- Level I and II
- Level III
- Level IV
Chapter 7 Major Market Players
- IT infrastructure providers
- Building contractors
- Support infrastructure providers
- Data center investors
Chapter 8 Appendix
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jh8k56