Karnataka LMS Program Student registration and [email protected] karnatakalms.com | Karnataka Learning Management System Benefits, Faculty App Download | The government of Karnataka has for the first time introduced a digital introduction curriculum plan which is called the Karnataka LMS Program. Digital platforms contain digital courses in many languages. The state administration of Karnataka has said that this digital project will provide more opportunities for e-learning in educational institutions including schools and colleges. Follow this article to learn all about the Karnataka Learning Management System 2022.
Karnataka LMS Program
The public tertiary institutions in Karnataka use 2022 LMS Program for online learning. The Chief Minister of Karnataka said the initiative will benefit 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors. Karnataka LMS 430 will be implemented in top-notch institutions, 87 polytechnics and 14 engineering institutes. Yeddyurappa said, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2,500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” This project cost 34.14 crores. The main objective of this digital initiative is to move the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges online and in digital format.
With the introduction of the scheme, students in the state of Karnataka will benefit. According to the published official report, it has been stated that 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors/teachers in Karnataka will benefit from this program. The budget allocated for the program is around 34 crores. As part of this program, 2,500 classrooms and digital platforms and systems equipped with ICT are set up by the authorities.
The LMS program will offer PPT practice exams, study materials, and video lectures with 10 multiple-choice questions for class administration. Many digital means have a beautiful impression on the minds of students. Many examples include digital lessons in multiple languages such as Powerpoint PPT presentations, videos, quizzes, assignments, and study materials. The state government of Karnataka has claimed that this digital initiative will boost e-learning in schools and colleges.
Grama One of Karnataka
Introducing Karnataka Learning Management System
|Plan name||Karnataka LMS Program|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister of Karnataka State, SS Yeddyurappa,|
|advantages||Student digital learning method|
Objectives of the LMS program
The main objective of this digital initiative is to move the curriculum of educational institutions like schools and colleges online and in digital format. The Karnataka learning management system project costs 34.14 crores. 2500 classrooms equipped with ICT and learning management systems based on digital learning will administer the LMS platform.
Benefits of Karnataka LMS Program
There are some valuable points to note in understanding the Karnataka LMS scheme, such as:
- The e-learning management system gives students the opportunity to acquire knowledge through the use of e-learning modules that have been developed specifically for students enrolled in a variety of classes.
- Students and instructors are encouraged to improve their digital literacy as part of this new digital initiative.
- In addition, the KLMS benefit scheme benefits lecturers and instructors by helping them transition from the conventional teaching technique to the digital learning method.
- By adopting a digital medium, the staff members, which include lecturers and instructors, benefit from the conventional technique of teaching the digital learning method. As students understand more effectively through digital media and graphics.
- It has a positive effect on retention rates in schools as well as on the number of students admitted.
- The learning management system allows public school and university students to compete academically with private and corporate students.
- Students are motivated to study on their own as a result of this.
Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
Documents Required for Karnataka LMS Program
The documents required for the LMS schema are as follows:
- Student’s school registration number
- birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Karnataka LMS Program Application Procedure
The Chief Minister will introduce the Karnataka LMS program thus the higher authority has not recommended any application process. No LMS Scheme portal is available. You will be alerted each time the portal for this program is launched. The digital learning of this device, which has not yet started online, benefits students. When the online procedure for this program is available, we will let you know. Additionally, the Karnataka government will officially release an app on the play store for this program. Under the supervision of certified instructors, students can access online courses through mobile devices and tablets using this application.