DICE is the world’s most popular discovery and ticketing platform for shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high-quality entertainment to fans around the world.
We connect fans and creators with our technology, working closely with top artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. Our partners include Avant Gardner in New York, Primavera Sound in Barcelona and Pitchfork Festival in Paris.
DICE is a place for ambitious, humble and talented people. For those who want to learn at their own pace and who have a real passion for music and culture. Our original headquarters are in London, we are building a second headquarters in New York and we have teams in Los Angeles, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara.
And now we are looking for a Global Account Management Manager to join the DICE team in New York.
THE ROLE AND THE TEAM
As Global Head of Account Management, you will lead and drive the growth of the Global Account Management function at DICE, establishing what excellence looks like for partnerships between promoters, venues and artists. You’ll create the playbooks, consolidate best practices, and embed the processes essential to our long-term success.
You will be experienced in providing regular and accurate reports and forecasts to the management team. This will include detailed and insightful feedback on renewal and retention rates, account performance and happiness, team forecasts and KPIs.
Working cross-functionally with the wider operations team, product, marketing and new sales teams, you will provide key support to our venue and promoter partnerships. You will lead the relationships of the global AM teams with key accounts and will have goals focused on service, engagement and our growth objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generate revenue and retain your partners
- Oversee the successful delivery of exceptional experiences for all of our partners.
- You will be responsible for strategic planning, implementation of engagement and feature adoption
- Work cross-functionally with our music, marketing and broader partner success teams to drive strategic growth
- Actively champion the DICE story through thought leadership contributions
- Work alongside the B2B marketing team to drive customer advocacy
- Use knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent advisory support
- Lead, train and coach employees on existing and new account management procedures and policies
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experienced leader in the ticketing industry
- Proven experience in loyalty building and partner relations
- Experience leading a global team to achieve goals and drive year-over-year revenue growth
- Successful track record of high renewal and retention rates, account performance, and happiness scores
- Comfortable with forecasting and setting clear goals into deliverables that are clearly understood by others
- A passion for building valued relationships with partners and managing the financial impact partners have on the entire organization
- Strong organizational skills and superb ability to simultaneously and successfully manage multiple high priority projects
- Excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and resourceful attitude
- Confident in pitch and negotiation
- An analytical and results-oriented mind
- Global/international experience is essential