This tutorial explains how to login to Windows 11 without password. Recently I updated this tutorial and I will do my best for you to understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to log into Windows 11 without password. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check how to login to Windows 11 without password
Each time a user logs into Windows 11, they must provide a password for a local or Microsoft (online) account. This provides some security to the device against unauthorized access, but is annoying for home users as it increases the time required to access the device’s desktop. In this article, we will see how to disable password login on Windows 11 (Windows Server 2016/2012 R2) login screen and how to configure automatic login for a single account. For devices in kiosk mode, it is common to enable automatic login without a password. Windows immediately connects to the desktop and starts affected programs via Autorun after any restart (e.g. due to power failure).
How to log into Windows 11 without password
Use other sign-in options
In fact, it’s a bit inconvenient to enter the password every time you log in to Windows 10, especially if your password is relatively long and complex. A good solution is to create other login options, such as a PIN or picture password. If your PC has a webcam or fingerprint reader, you can also log in with your face or a fingerprint. If you create one of these sign-in options, Windows 10 will give you priority to sign in with it, without requiring you to enter a normal password. To add a sign-in option, go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
Disable login password
If you want Windows 10 to automatically sign you in without entering a password, you can disable or remove your password. Of course, this approach only applies to local accounts.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options. In the right pane, click on the Password section and then click on the Change button.
- Type your current password and click Next.
- When prompted for a new password, leave the “New Password”, “Confirm Password”, and “Password Hint” fields blank and click Next.
- Click Finish and your account login password will be removed. Next time, you can log into Windows 10 without password or PIN.
Enable automatic login
If you use a Microsoft account to sign in to Windows 10, you cannot remove your password. In this case, to log in to Windows 10 without password, you can enable automatic login.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, then make sure “Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts” is disabled. (Tips: Skip this step if you don’t have a Windows Hello login or are using a local account.)
- Type netplwiz in the taskbar search box and press Enter to open the advanced user account settings panel.
- In the User Accounts panel, select your user account name, uncheck the box next to “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”, then click Apply.
- When the Auto Login dialog box appears, enter your user account password and click OK.
- That’s it. Next time, you can sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account without entering any password or PIN.
How to log in to Windows 10 if you forgot your password
If you forgot your password and have no other sign-in options, is there a way to sign in to Windows 10 without a password? The answer is yes. The easiest and safest way is to use a password reset disk to remove the password. Here’s how.
Create a password reset disk.
Download and install iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer on another working computer. After installation, launch this tool. Then choose USB Device > insert a USB flash drive > click Start Burning to create a Windows password reset disk.
Boot the locked PC from the disc.
Insert the password reset disk (USB flash drive) into the computer where you forgot the Windows 10 password. Boot or restart the computer to your boot menu or BIOS menu, then configure the computer to boot from the USB drive.
Remove Windows 10 password.
After the computer starts, the iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer password reset interface will appear on your screen. Select your username and click Reset Password. Click Yes and your password will be deleted immediately.
Log into Windows 10 without password.
Click Restart. Click Yes and quickly disconnect the password reset disk from the computer. Then your computer will restart normally and you can log in Windows 10 without password.
Final Notes: How to Log into Windows 11 Without Password
Hope you understand this article, How to log into Windows 11 without password. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.