Whether for convenience or for cash, credit cards help you and with Amex My Account you can take care of your card online. The 21st century is the generation of electronic transactions. Electronic payment cards are a perfect replacement for hard cash.
Not only are they easier to manage, but they also earn you cash back and reward points. There are many credit cards and charge cards available in the credit market. The general rule is that you must ask for the card which is accepted in most places.
American Express cards are excluded worldwide. And you can use them for things like booking flights or paying for groceries. And not only can you enjoy the convenience of the card while shopping, you can manage the card online with Amex My Account.
What is Amex?
The Amex Card is an electronic payment card issued and processed by the financial services company American Express. It is one of the oldest and most popular credit card companies with a long history serving individual and corporate clients.
Like traditional lenders, it offers credit facilities to customers in the form of charge cards and credit cards. American Express provides many different types of cards according to customers’ need.
Some of the more popular Amex cards are the Amex Preferred Rewards Gold credit card, the British Airways Amex credit card, Platinum Cashback Credit Card, Nectar Credit Card, and others.
You can win reward points, travel points, and cash rewards depending on the nature of the card.Annual fees for Amex cards can be as high as $ 600, while you can find cards with little or no annual fees.
Features and Benefits of Amex My Account
The features of Amex cards depend on the type of credit cards you take. Here is a list of the most important features of Amex cards:
- Cards like American Express Platinum Card offer reward points that never expire. You can earn a membership point for every £ 1 you spend. And you can then redeem the points with a range of shopping, travel and lifestyle partners.
- With American Express Platinum Cashback credit card, you can earn Cash Back on every purchase you make with the card. Get 1% cashback when you spend £ 1 to £ 10,000 and 1.25% cashback when you spend over £ 10,000.
- American Express also offers travel accident insurance of up to £ 150,000 on public transport.
- Another major advantage that AmEx cards offer you is Fraud Guarantee. Now you don’t have to worry about unrecognized purchases (if any). AmEx will immediately remove it from the account and help you resolve the issue quickly.
Eligibility to get Amex cards
You must meet standard eligibility criteria to apply for an Amex credit card.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old and have no bad debt history.
- You must be a permanent resident of UK.
- You need to have a UK bank or mortgage company account.
Additionally, you can also check your eligibility for an Amex credit card using American Express Eligibility Checker. You have to submit your personal information, contact details and financial information to verify your eligibility carry an Amex card.
And the eligibility checker helps you confidently apply for a credit card in minutes.
How to apply for the card?
Applying for a credit card is very easy and takes less than 10 minutes. First of all, you need to submit your credentials to undergo a credit check, which ensures that you fulfill the obligations of the contract.
This includes check your repayment capacity, your chances of defaulting (not paying off your debt) and your credit history.
How to register for your AmEx account
Once you have a verified AmEx card, you can set up your card and register your account easily on your PC in three easy steps. Click on the given activation link and you are good to go.
Enter the 15-digit card number and 4-digit card ID into the system. In addition, you can find the details mentioned on the front or back of your AmEx card. Find the activation link here.
Note: There are risks when applying for and using a credit card. Consult the bank general conditions page for more information.