Description of work
The function of the Integration Specialist is to design and create integration services in accordance with user requirements specifications and in accordance with company development standards, as well as to oversee and review the work performed by other developers on the integration team.
- Provide leadership, vision and oversight to the team.
- Organize daily team meetings to plan and prioritize work.
- Manage documentation and transfer process if necessary.
- Identify training needs.
- Play a lead role in all required integration design and review projects.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with integration development documents, eg procedures.
- Supervise integration developers in the integration team.
- Identify developer improvement opportunities.
- Support and mentor team members throughout the development process.
- Develop configurable and reusable integration services to improve efficiency.
- Comment all the code to make it easier to understand.
- Perform thorough and methodical testing to ensure successful development.
- If defects are reported, investigate, analyze and correct in a timely manner.
- Research new technologies, tools and techniques.
- Conduct your own code review and that of your peers.
- Maintain systems after implementation (change requests).
- Analyze and aggregate business information to realize business value.
- Presenting business insights and aggregating that knowledge based on business value and business impact
- Link business strategy to the development of information technology systems to ensure business value
- Combine process/workflow, functional and organizational views of advertising/resource data with underlying metrics such as costs, cycle times and responsibilities to provide a basis for analysis of value streams, activity-based costs, bottlenecks, critical paths and inefficiencies.
- Business modeling services which consist of modeling the client’s business as defined by its key strategies, stakeholders, mission, functions, processes and organizational structures for both the current and future state of of a project/initiative.
- Modeling the hierarchical analysis of the key functions, sub-functions and associated information necessary to support the main activities of the organization which provides a framework to develop the information architecture and establish the development plan of the information systems. ‘information.
- All other job related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and training requirements
- Advanced degree in computer science with a major in information systems or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a supervisory role
- Must have experience in integration technologies and building complex integration flows with at least one of the technologies (IBM ACE, Oracle Fusion or TIBCO BW)
- Have a proven track record of project delivery and the number of projects delivered in the company.- Project a positive and professional image at all times.- Excellent communication (written and verbal).- Interpersonal.- Time management.- [URL Removed] work independently and within a [URL Removed] plan, review, assign and evaluate the work of team members to ensure effectiveness and [URL Removed] Build and maintain effective relationships with management, team members and [URL Removed] Highly efficient, configurable and reusable code.- Ability to learn quickly.- High attention to detail.- Ability to work under pressure.
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Software
- 2 to 5 years Software development