Those who try to launch the Call of Duty: modern warfare 2 The open beta is currently greeted with a login failed error message. The accompanying text states that “Connection Servers are currently undergoing maintenance”. It also gives players an error code to reference: Reason: Detrick – Guernsey. Fortunately, there is a simple explanation as to why this message appears. But that’s not something you can fix just yet.
Can you fix Modern Warfare 2 login failed error?
There is no fix for the Modern Warfare 2 Current Connection Failed Error as it is not really an error. Although the beta codes have been released for people to preload the game, the servers are not live yet. They are likely going live but will be in maintenance mode until the open beta begins.
For reference, here are the Modern Warfare 2 Open Beta dates and times:
- PlayStation Early Access: September 16, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT – September 18, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT
- PlayStation Exclusive Open Beta: September 18, 2022, 1:00 p.m. EDT – September 22, 2022, 1:00 p.m. EDT
- PlayStation Open Beta: September 22, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT – September 26, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT
- Xbox and PC Early Access: September 22, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT – September 26, 2022, 1 p.m. EDT
- Xbox and PC Open Beta: September 24, 2022, 1:00 p.m. EDT – September 26, 2022, 1:00 p.m. EDT
If this error occurs in one of these time slots, the problem is most likely related to server overload. The best solution for this is to be patient and wait for the wave of players trying to connect to calm down.