Have you heard of the MTN MiFi? With the MTN MiFi, you can connect up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices such as your smartphones, laptops, game consoles, tablets, etc. Moreover, the MTN LTE MiFi can be used both at home and for business purposes. Keep reading to learn more about the MTN MiFi.Nigeria Information Guide
Also Read: MTN WiFi Price in Nigeria and Where to Buy
MTN MiFi capability
The MTN MiFi can connect up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices and according to MTN it can last for 8 hours of continuous use.
With just one full charge, you can perform your normal activities for a day on the Internet for 8 hours of direct browsing with your Internet-enabled devices and active data plan.
The MTN MiFi device can be used at home and by businesses. With just the press of a button, you can connect to a mobile network and start streaming your favorite videos or movies, reading online content, checking your emails and even playing online games at ultra speed. fast 150 Mbps.MTN Mi-Fi
What is a MiFi?
A MiFi can be deified as any wireless router that acts as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. MiFi devices can connect 10-15 devices at the same time using a mobile data SIM card.
A MiFi taps into the network of a 3G or 4G mobile phone and uses the connection to create a mini wireless broadband hotspot or cloud. This device can provide wireless Internet access to many other Internet-enabled devices, including tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
Also Read: Cheapest MTN Data Plan See Latest Codes and How to Subscribe
Learn more about MTN MiFi
The MTN MiFi is a compact portable WiFi wireless router that provides Internet services simultaneously for up to 5 devices.
With the new MTN MiFi modem, you can connect smart gadgets like your computer and also allow your family or friends to connect theirs. What else? You will be able to run a mini cyber cafe with full internet services on your computers (no more than 5) using the device.ABSU Student Portal www.portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng 2022 Update
However, the service offered by MTN MiFi is not free as MTN customers will need to purchase a data subscription to enable them to access the internet using the MiFi.
How to set up MTN MiFi device
Before you can use the MTN MiFi device, here are the steps to get started:
- Insert your SIM card into the SIM card slot on the back of your MiFi device.
- Connect the MTN MiFi device to a PC using a compatible data cable (best to use the data cable that is inside the pack).Federal Road Safety Corps Salary Structure Update 2022
- Turn on the MiFi by pressing and holding the power button until the LED illuminates.
- The MTN MiFi is “plug in and use” and will install automatically when turned on. But, if the automatic installation does not work, you can simply double-click the setup icon located in the MiFi folder using your computer and wait for the software to install.
Also Read: MTN Transfer Code 2022 | Check different types of transfer codes
How to use the MiFi router
Unlike other dongles available in the market which require wires to connect them to a chosen device; With an MTN MiFi, your favorite internet-connected device can be kept within feet of the MTN MiFi.Recruitment
Using the MTN MiFi is easy and you can do it in just a few steps. Before continuing with the steps, it is important to note that the MTN MiFi with 4G LTE connectivity is much better than the 3G mode.
Without further ado, follow the steps given below to connect your internet-enabled device to your MTN MiFi.
- Acquire an MTN SIM card with an active data plan and insert it into the MiFi
- Place the MiFi router on a table or in your preferred location
- Turn on your favorite PC, smartphone, or internet-connected device and search for the MiFi hotspot
- Connect to the hotspot and start browsing
How can I take advantage of the MTN MiFi offer?
You can take advantage of the MTN MiFi offer by doing the following:
- Visit any MTN store nearest to you and buy the MTN MiFi
- Insert a registered MTN SIM card into the MTN MiFi device and turn on the device. Doing this qualified you for free 30 GB
- You can activate the 30GB free data plan in the MTN store or you can call their customer support line—dial 180– to activate it.
- Make sure the registered SIM card is in the MiFi and turned on before activating the free 30GB.LEG form
- Dial *131# and activate any of the MTN data plans below 5000 naira to enjoy up to 100% bonus.
Also Read: MTN Internet Settings – See MTN 3G and 4G Setup
How can I buy data plan on MTN MiFi device?
You don’t need to remove the SIM card and reinsert it every time you want to subscribe to the MiFi device. You can simply purchase a data plan directly from the device by following the steps outlined below:
- Dial *131# using another MTN SIM card.
- Select Data donation (option 7).
- Choose your preferred data plan (daily plans, weekly plans, monthly plans, 2 month plan, 3 month plan, etc.).
- Choose or select your preferred data plan.
- Select 1 to proceed with the purchase.WAEC Result
- Enter the Msisdn (MiFi SIM Msisdn) or in other words, the number of the SIM card in the modem.
- Enter the Alternate Number Customer Service PIN (PIN/Security Key)
If successful, you will receive a message telling you that your data donation was successful.
Also Read: Code to Check NIN Number on MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
How to Activate Free MTN Mobile MiFi Plan
- Launch MTN Mobile WiFi icon from laptop or computer. You can also open your favorite browser and search for http://192.168.1.1
- Enter your login password. You don’t have one yet? Then you can use the default password is admin (it is advisable to change it for security reasons).
- Click on SMS found at the top of your screen and submit the keyword MIFI at 131.
- You will receive a message telling you that you have received 500 MB of data, valid for 1 month.LEG Result
To note: Approved offer is 1 GB for the first month after which you get a bonus of up to 160% on activation of 100 MB and more for the remaining months of the year (11 months).
Check and confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today Pounds to Naira today
The contents of this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without proper permission or acknowledgment.
Appropriate acknowledgment includes, but is not limited to (a) LINKING BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of republication in online media, (b) proper referencing in the case of use in research , magazine, brochure or for academic purposes.
All content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, unless otherwise stated, are taken directly from the web, if some images have been inserted by mistake in violation of copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyrights have been violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate withdrawal.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👍 Advertise your business here!
With over 1 million unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience to present your products and services to you. Simply contact us via 👉 [email protected].
🤑 Earn money now!
👉 Earn money by writing for us. Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Earn Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, find out more here