Anyone who has PUBG installed on their devices should be aware that when you log in for the first time, it displays two options. A using Facebook, Twitter, and To play Games while the other is via a ‘Guest Account‘. ‘Guest Account‘does not require any credentials when logging in. However, Tencent Games removes the guest login option as a security update. Tencent Games requires players to share some sort of user data to log into the game.
Players receive a notification when they launch the game. The notification states that the ‘Guest account login‘will be deleted on August 31 23:59 IST. As a result, players will now need to provide credentials to log into the game.
For those who are using the guest account but now need to transfer their guest account data to the other valid account, here are some simple steps you need to follow:
- Open the game and go to ‘Settings‘in the main menu.
- Find here the ‘Connect‘and tap it.
- There find and press the ‘+‘icon
- You will have options of Facebook, Twitter, and To play Games to use for connection
- Pick the one that’s right for you and enter the login details, and PUBG Mobile should do the rest.
Tencent Games has always tried to improve the game since its launch. They offer regular updates, new features are added from time to time. And now it’s another effort by Tencent to control the growing number of hackers in the game.