G4 is the content studio and network that unites creators and fandoms to celebrate comedy, games and popular culture. True to its legendary roots, G4 returns later this year with classic shows and all-new original content driven by a passion to entertain, unite and inspire the game’s enthusiastic and diverse communities. Based in Los Angeles and available wherever gamers come together, G4 is committed to bringing the industry together through content, commerce and experiences that set a new standard for gaming innovation, inclusion and accessibility. Reimagined by Spectacor Gaming, owner and operator of a growing portfolio of gaming and esports assets – including the Overwatch League’s Philadelphia Fusion and T1 Entertainment & Sports – G4 is equally connected and inspired by technology and creativity from Comcast NBCUniversal.
Candidates should have experience in sales planning and customer success management. Extensive account management experience for traditional linear and digital media and sponsorship sales, and overall support of multi-year, value-driven partnerships. The highly visible position works closely with other departments to achieve their goals of:
– The AM team performs perfectly against the requirements contacted
– Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
– Support revenue growth opportunities by monitoring and analyzing customer success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve customer experience, and identifying upsell/expansion opportunities
- Responsible for account management, developing and applying P&P guidelines to support sales goals and revenue strategy across linear, digital and OTT platforms.
- Oversee proposal approvals, maintain revenue strategy reports/analysis, train and onboard new account managers
- Maintain inventory optimization strategies to track revenue and capacity
- Collaborate in the development of short and long term sales strategies that maximize the portfolio of assets for partnership revenue
- Work cross-functionally to build strong relationships and communication with content leadership, brand integration, and sales strategy teams to facilitate a seamless monetization workflow
- Work with the commercial and legal team to formalize complex partnerships
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales Strategy to uncover and focus the sales team on the most profitable opportunities based on new inventory/assets
- Help develop the structure of a top notch account management team
- Where appropriate, work with Comcast and NBCU management to explore synergies and exchange ideas
- Use data and analytics to inform business decisions and new areas of focus and positioning
- Manage third-party campaign reporting setup and deliverables
- Ad hoc projects with various groups in the organization
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the description above and may be modified at any time by the Company.